Sorry I have not posted anything for so long. It's amazing how busy life gets with a baby around. William James Tindall Bratt is here!! If you haven't heard Will's crazy birth story, you'll have to watch for the story to be posted as a link on the side. It's an unbelievable story!
William is now 3 months old and weighs almost 15lbs now. He has great head control and yesterday rolled over (we haven't got him to do it again yet). He loves the outdoors, ceiling fans, his toes, and watching grown ups (not so much other babies). It's been so much fun watching his personality grow!
I officially quite work and now stay home to take care of Will. Being full time mom isn't as easy as most people think of it to be. There are some days that I think my desk job was so much easier. But when Will smiles or learns something new, it's all worth it. I'm so happy to be able to stay home with him. Jake is still working hard so that this can be. Will and I are grateful for his hard work.
I believe Jake's hard word gets rewarded when he returns home and sees the cute smiles of a baby and a charming mom) I wish you a lot of strength and aspiration to live through this period! It's gonna be much more easier!
ReplyDelete