We've been married for almost a year now, and now that I finally have a blog up, there are so many stories I want to share.
We have been in San Antonio since our wedding and it looks like we'll be here for at least one more year. We've been able to start a great foundation here.
Jake just finished a couple extra grad school prereqs this spring semester and has his PA application submitted for next year. He is working as a phlebotomist at a clinic that conducts drug testing for pharmaceutical research. I'm working full time as an accountant for an apartment management company. We both don't mind our jobs but are definitely looking forward to what the future holds.
At church, we've been sunbeam teachers since last fall. Being a sunbeam teacher has been a challenge but we feel like we've mastered it. Even when they are bouncing off the walls we still manage to get a small message to them. It's rewarding when a parent comes and tells us that their child is reporting back things we talked about, like Adam and Eve.
Aside from our daily and weekly routines, we have managed to get out and enjoy our time as newly weds. Some of our adventures include, Houston, back to Orange County, Dallas, and a cruise to Mexico. But in this report just know that we are happily still in love!
Yea! You started a blog! We are excited to read what you have been up to!
ReplyDeleteFinally! But I have lost the bet now haven't I? Darn! You win!
ReplyDeleteSweet. We're sunbeam teachers too. It's my favorite calling. Plus I don't have to go to PEC.
ReplyDelete