Here is a slideshow of the first half of pregnancy.
We've tried to be good about taking pictures every week but haven't been perfect. Some of these might have a week gap and were not taken on a specific day each week. In some of the pictures I already look very pregnant but I think it has to do with were the baby happens to be sitting and if I had just eaten a big dinner. :)
So far pregnancy is going great! I was super tired during the first trimester but started gaining energy back once I hit my second. I never threw up but there were a couple of days that I didn't feel super great and needed to just move slow. Around the 19/20 week marker I was positive I could feel the baby move. So comforting! Although he seems to like to kick my bladder...not so comforting.
Jake has been great at helping around the house and handling all things chicken for me. He has also been very suportive as I've become more emotional and am quick to cry over simple things. Such a great husband! It's fun to have him at all my doctor's apointments as we learn about what's happening and what we need to do. This way he can help keep me in line on diet and calm about fears.
So here's our little one!!
One of the biggest questions asked once people find out we are pregnant is, 'boy or girl?' Well, we wanted to know more than anyone and finally at 18 weeks we got to see for ourselves.
Our boy is not shy. :) Jake seemed very proud to annouce to everyone, especially all his buddies, that we were having a boy. He says he would have acted the same for a girl though. We are both excited to start with a boy to always be the big brother.
Fun pictures of him bent in half and then later sucking his thumb.
We got a couple of 2 second videos. This one I think is super cool. It looks like he is swallowing!


No comments:
Post a Comment